- Understand the role of art in social justice advocacy through intercultural dialogue.
- Recognize and see each other in various roles as individuals and creators of community.
- Nurture individual and collective voice through the creative process while teambuilding and problem solving.
- Encourage open exploration of identity and community to support belonging and trust.
- Build relationships and connections to feel heard and understood.
- Understand the importance of equity, access, and justice within and across communities.
- Envision, create and design a community mural and present about the work and the process.