The Hazaleus Award is given to recognize people at CSU who:
- serve as a role model for women on campus,
- make outstanding achievements that enhance the campus environment for women,
- have a sustained record of support to women
- actively work on behalf of women, including evidence of significant mentoring.
The nomination packet must include the following:
- A completed nomination form;
- A statement (two page maximum) by the nominator that describes the reasons for nominating this individual as one who exemplifies the criteria set forth above;
- Two (2) additional supporting statements (2 pages maximum) written by individuals who can attest to the contributions of the nominee
- A current resume, curriculum vita, or similar document for the nominee.